Skype
Xilosphere

Day in the Life of: scp95 Day in the Life of: scp95

Seems like a demonstration of animation skills more than anything else... I laughed when he said "but" by the way. That was amusing and it's worth going up I suppose. Although I'm not exactly sure what the point was... Perhaps I'm just ignorant to some greater scheme here. LoL

KR- Sonic CD Wacky Workbench KR- Sonic CD Wacky Workbench

Many ears enjoy your remix. The problem, however, is there isn't enough impact. Add more instruments that have the coveted "POW" factor, and make it decently louder. I feel that a badass young mouse composed this. Nonetheless, I do like it.

I implore you to make a revamped version, of your version, of Wacky Workbench. Keep the 70's feel. You have the potential to be the best remixer of this VGM in all the cyberland of Newgrounds, comrade. Good luck and good work.

*{Sonic Heroes - Frog Forest}* *{Sonic Heroes - Frog Forest}*

The music. The nostalgia. The feels.

VGSongbird responds:

^_^

SA3 Credits Synthpop Mix SA3 Credits Synthpop Mix

YES. I'm the first to resist the hypnotic, music-induced eye and finger paralysis keeping others from posting a review.

The author here has actually achieved a form of deity status. How you make an 80s/Synthpop-themed credit roll medley sound as consistent as this, and with such high audio quality... It's uncanny! For sure I'll have to check out your works over at the Sonic Stadium. Oh boy I've been visiting between NG and SS since middleschool... I love everything right now... Colors are soo vivid right now.

!!