Skype
Xilosphere

KR- Sonic CD Wacky Workbench KR- Sonic CD Wacky Workbench

Many ears enjoy your remix. The problem, however, is there isn't enough impact. Add more instruments that have the coveted "POW" factor, and make it decently louder. I feel that a badass young mouse composed this. Nonetheless, I do like it.

I implore you to make a revamped version, of your version, of Wacky Workbench. Keep the 70's feel. You have the potential to be the best remixer of this VGM in all the cyberland of Newgrounds, comrade. Good luck and good work.

*{Sonic Heroes - Frog Forest}* *{Sonic Heroes - Frog Forest}*

The music. The nostalgia. The feels.

VGSongbird responds:

^_^

SA3 Credits Synthpop Mix SA3 Credits Synthpop Mix

YES. I'm the first to resist the hypnotic, music-induced eye and finger paralysis keeping others from posting a review.

The author here has actually achieved a form of deity status. How you make an 80s/Synthpop-themed credit roll medley sound as consistent as this, and with such high audio quality... It's uncanny! For sure I'll have to check out your works over at the Sonic Stadium. Oh boy I've been visiting between NG and SS since middleschool... I love everything right now... Colors are soo vivid right now.

!!

dbz supersonic warriors dbz supersonic warriors

I've never heard of this game before... Is this a remix or a rip? Meh... I'll give you the benefit of doubt.

I was looking for Sonic The Hedgehog music when I clicked this, and now I'm pleasantly surprised. I get this very acute Fire Emblem rather, an in-game cutscene image stuck in my head as I listen. It's perfect for any RPG needing to thematically express "Mission At Hand" in its story leading to a climax. Either that or "Nobility" will work.

It's exceedingly professional. My only gripe is it's not set to have the cleanest loop. Cheers!

U Can Do Anything U Can Do Anything

Finally! Someone presents the world with a remix of this lacking those annoying and wacky (albeit amusing) vocals. You've done the original track a great and wonderful justice! Although I do agree with another commenter... It's a little easy on the ears despite its high energy, but perhaps some added intensity would improve it. Whatever you do... Keep it spacey!

Sonic 3 Credits ~1988~ Sonic 3 Credits ~1988~

Totally rad! It really captures the 80s with the authors choice of instruments. Yet it remains modern in the more subtle layers of audio. Aside from being derived from a Sonic games BGM, it sounds like a possible intro to some Saturday morning cartoon from that era... To me at least.

Sonic Adventures - Chao Sonic Adventures - Chao

The melody... The garden... I can't hold these feels...

A superb track with a grand choice of instruments! Perhaps in the future you can make a slightly faster version? Although this is fantastic on it's own I believe the Chao Garden BGM from SA2 needs more love here in cyberland. It's stands as proof that if SEGA knows one thing, it's good music.

LMAO @ TreTheEnchidna

Sonic RR: Starlight Nights Sonic RR: Starlight Nights

This is pretty good! I've never been the biggest fan of romancy music but it holds its own brilliantly. I liked how you extended the "breakdown" of the Starlight Zone BGM. You lengthened the best part!

PS : I'm surprised we're the only two reviewers so far ^^;

Goombill responds:

Thank you! Though the album is cancelled, I'm glad you still enjoyed this!